Patricia Segura’s Experience to Handle Divorce and Parenting Matters
Full-service firm assists individuals and families in the Houston area
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another legal issue close to home, the Law Office of Patricia Segura will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests and loved ones. Our committed legal team is well-versed in matters of Texas family law. Parents and divorcing spouses in the Houston and throughout Texas enlist our help to overcome some of life’s most difficult challenges, and we take pride in delivering quality representation.
Advocate for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, the Law Office of Patricia Segura provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. We can help you with matters including:
- Child support — We will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety. We assert our clients’ parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Adoption — We assist clients who seek to add children to their families through adoption. Our attorneys handle the legalities of this sometimes frustrating process so that you can concentrate on preparing for your new family member.
- Juvenile delinquency — If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. We can advise you on how to handle delinquency issues.
In all of these matters, we provide knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Divorce, alimony and property division matters
The Law Office of Patricia Segura helps clients end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, Patricia Segura won’t hesitate to press your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, our office provides comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, we help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, we are skilled litigators who will advocate for your best interests in court.
Contact the Law Office of Patricia Segura
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, adoption or other family law matter. Call the Law Office of Patricia Segura at 713-489-6493 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a family law attorney. Our office is located in Houston.